Road Plates may be required to bridge excavations in order to open the lane to traffic, e.g. during traffic sensitive periods, at night or at weekends. Direct Equipment West Road Plates are supplied with the unique Lock-N-Lift tool This tool is a lightweight, positive-locking device that provides the ultimate in safe, efficient handling of steel traffic plates.
- Street crossing of utilities
- Temporary access over unstable terrain
- Avoid unnecessary back filling
- Centre lift system for ease of handling
Ground Cover Mats
These rugged mats are made of 1/2″ thick recycled polyethylene so they are virtually indestructible. They withstand vehicles weighing up to 60 tons, bend but do not break.
- Easily supports 60-ton loads
- Rugged 1/2″ thick recycled polyethylene
- Build a roadway or working platform in minutes
- No more splintered, warped, water logged plywood
Our Stone Savers reduce bedding material loss. With the Stone Saver, you confine bedding materials to the container, minimizing loss of material. you also reduce traffic congestion and safety problems associated with front-end loader dumping from the edge of the trench.
- Bottom and ends formed from one continuous 1/2″ steel plate, eliminating weld seams and sharp edges
- Front and back bottom edges are rounded for easier dragging
- Heavy angle reinforcement at point of bucket contact
- Four lifting pockets for loading or unloading